The general appointments offered below are designed to suit the needs of most of our new patients. On the whole, the majority of patients need a minimum of a new patient consultation, a standard set of new patient tests and a follow up appointment to review tests and progress. However, everyone's circumstances are different so do contact the clinic if you wish to know more about our appointment options and a member of the team will be happy to advise you.
For patients transferring from other practitioners (with lots of tests to read), please let us know your individual circumstances and we will be able to tailor a consultation to your needs.
To find out more about the tests detailed below please see our Testing page.
Clinic Appointments (Online consultations available as standard at present):
15-minute New Patient Clarity session with our Expert Nutritional Therapist (by Phone) – £35
- If our practice team are unable to answer your queries about our clinic or the Functional Medicine treatments we can provide, our Nutritional Therapists are happy to speak with new patients to discuss the services and expertise we offer. These appointments are designed to help you decide if our clinic is a good fit for your needs. This option is not open to existing patients and no written report or treatment advice can be provided.
New patient initial consultation - £440
Under 12’s initial consultation - £330
- Includes 45 minutes with Dr Davies plus a scheduled 45-minute Nutritional Therapist support session
Follow on Consultations with Dr Sarah:
- 45 minutes with no significant tests* to review £330
- 60 minutes with 1 significant panel* to review £495
- 90 minutes with 2 significant panels* to review £550
Bespoke arrangements for large volumes of notes or panels to review are available on request.
*Significant panels include Genova ONE test, NutrEval, GI effects or Lifecode Genomics panels. Most other tests can be accommodated as a general part of the consultation.
Nutritional Therapist 45-minute online review – £120
- Includes discussion of the current treatment protocol with input from Dr Davies where necessary. This is only available to existing patients.
The Functional Foundation Plan:
- Initial 90 minute appointment with the Nutritional Therapist followed by a 45 minute follow up appointment. Only available to patients with a scheduled appointment to see Dr Sarah for a New Patient appointment. £350
- Additional 15 minute Phone support with Nutritional Therapist. £35
- Additional 45 Minute Follow Up session with Nutritional therapist.£120
- New Patient Health screening with Home phlebotomy (see FFP page for details of tests) £750
15-minute phone appointment with Dr Sarah (existing patients) – £85
- Existing patients with brief queries which cannot be answered in a few lines of an email, or who are in need of a brief discussion can book a phone call with Dr Davies (we no longer offer any in-depth advice via email). This call will generate a clinical report and is not appropriate for treatment protocol re-writing or new treatment plans (please book 30 minute call or a follow up appointment for an in-depth review).
30-minute phone appointment with Dr Sarah (existing patients only) – £220
- For existing clinic patients only. Some test results may be reviewed in this way including thyroid panels, hair analysis and other short blood panels. This is not appropriate for the reading of large test panels such as the ONE test, NutrEval or GI effects.
15-minute Phone consultation with Nutritional Therapist – £35
- For troubleshooting on supplements and side effects, brief queries on dietary interventions and help with queries on dosing and nutraceutical interactions.
- Phlebotomy anywhere in the UK for adults through our partner MSS – £75
- Private prescription - £10
- Postage and Packing for small items and test kits – £5
For Test Menu with prices please see our Tests page
Booking and cancellation fees:
We usually require 10 working days to change an appointment date. The fee is payable at the end of the 1st appointment in clinic. Secure credit card payments are taken online via Stripe.
If a clinic session is cancelled within 1 week of scheduled appointment or for on the day non-attendance, a fee will be charged reflecting time allocated with Dr Sarah for the booking:
- 30-minute appointment – £60
- 45-minute appointment – £90
- 60-minute appointment – £120
- 90-minute appointment – £150
Patients who repeatedly miss appointments or reschedule at short notice more than twice may be asked to pay the full fee. Please do bear in mind that we will typically see only 4-5 patients a day and a last minute cancellation is not often possible for us to fill due to the geographical spread of our patients.
Please Note: Fees may be subject to change although notice will generally be given.