The general appointments offered below are designed to suit the needs of most of our new patients. On the whole, the majority of patients need a minimum of a new patient consultation, a standard set of new patient tests and a follow up appointment to review tests and progress. In addition, we feel support to implement treatment plans from our team of Therapists is key to successfully implementing the strategies we advise.
However, everyone's circumstances are different so do contact the clinic if you wish to know more about our appointment options and a member of the team will be happy to advise you. For patients transferring from other practitioners (with lots of tests to read), please let us know your individual circumstances and we will be able to tailor a consultation to your needs.
You will receive a written summary of each consultation and a holistic treatment plan with supporting literature. Our team of therapists specialise in supporting patients to work through the plans and adapt treatment options to make them practical and personalised for each individual.
Full written reports from each consultation and email aftercare (2 short emails per appointment), is offered as standard. Where more support is required, additional interim appointments are available.
Virtual Clinic Appointments:
New Patient Package - £1795 (£1495 for Under 12's): Booking Fee £895 (the remainder on the fee is to be paid before the first consultation).
- Two doctor appointments (60-75 minutes as needed), for an initial consultation and follow up at 8-10 weeks to review test results and progress with the treatment protocol.
- Three Nutritional therapist support sessions (45 minutes each). To be booked flexibly as needed within the first three months of starting treatment.
Please note, Functional testing is an additional investment and for most patients will cost around £750 (including phlebotomy).
To find out more about the tests detailed below please see our Testing page.
Bespoke arrangements for large volumes of notes or panels to review are available on request. Nutritionist sessions may be swapped for health coaching sessions with our Counsellor Karen in some circumstances.
Follow on Consultations with a Functional Medicine Doctor / Endocrinologist - £449 (existing patients only)
- Online review appointment 60-75 minutes as needed
Quick review Functional Medicine Doctor - £330 (existing patients only)
- Only Bookable if recommended by your practitioner
- Online brief review of simple tests or troubleshooting (30 minutes)
15 minute Phone appointment with a Functional Medicine Doctor - £85 (existing patients only)
- Only bookable if recommended by your practitioner.
- May be recommended if longer clinical queries are sent to the clinic instead of a written response.
Follow on Consultations with Nutritional Therapist or Health Coach – £120
- 45 minutes. Includes discussion of the current treatment protocol with input from Dr Davies where necessary.
Course of 5 Nutritional Therapist sessions – £495
- Phlebotomy anywhere in the UK for adults through our partner MSS – £75
- Private prescription - £20
- Postage and Packing for small items and test kits – £5
For Test Menu with prices please see our Tests page
Payment and cancellation fees:
You will be invoiced for your appointment on booking. Secure payment is taken online.
We usually require a minimum of 1 week to change an appointment date. If a clinic session is cancelled within 1 week of the scheduled appointment or for on the day non-attendance then fees will be as follows:
- Doctor appointment - £250
- Nutritional Therapist appointment - £85
Patients who repeatedly miss appointments or reschedule at short notice more than twice may be asked to pay the full fee. Please do bear in mind that we will typically see only 3-4 patients a day and a last minute cancellation is not often possible for us to fill.
Please Note: Fees may be subject to change although notice will generally be given.